Autonomous Mobile Robots, Automated Guided Vehicles and Remote Teleoperated Vehicles all benefit from 3D vision systems with unparalleled field of view to improve mobility. By detecting obstacles and providing highly accurate depth and creating precise maps, DreamVu’s cameras plus Vision Intelligence Software deliver vision-based mobility solutions that are low-cost and easy to utilize.
WE SOLVE THE CORE VISION CHALLENGES FOR MOBILE ROBOTS
Obstacle Detection & Obstacle Avoidance – ODOA
- Detect obstacles as small as 2cm2 so the robot can maneuver fast and efficiently
- Use complete semantic understanding to generate the lowest-costmap paths
- Simplify sensor stacks with fewer stereo cameras
Visual Simultaneous Localization & Mapping – vSLAM
- Create the most complete map – differentiate between fixed and dynamic obstacles
- Capture an entire 3D point-cloud in every frame
- Save cost vs. LiDAR with the added benefits of vision based SLAM
proprietary omnidirectional 3D vision technology
DreamVu’s proprietary omnidirectional 3D vision systems are ideal for improving the maneuverability and navigation of unmanned industrial, commercial, and domestic robots
VISION INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
DreamVu’s Vision Intelligence Software is developed to maximize the benefits of omnidirectional 3D vision. Maps are created more efficiently and with more detail. Route planning is accomplished with lower cost-maps. The result – robots perform better!
EXPLORE THE LARGEST FIELD OF VIEW 3D VISION SYSTEMS
PAL Mini is the world’s smallest omnidirectional 3D vision system to provide up to 360° stereo perception with the industry’s widest vertical views.
PAL is the only single sensor, omnidirectional 3D vision system to provide up to 360° stereo perception with the industry’s widest vertical views up to 110°.
ALIA is an omnidirectional vision system that provides long-range and high-resolution 3D imaging up to 100m and and perception capabilities in a single video stream with intelligence at the edge.